Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform basic work-related tasks on a PC running the Windows 10 operating system.
• Access Windows 10.
• Use Windows Apps and Desktop Applications.
• Work with files and folders.
• Access the Internet with Microsoft Edge.
• Customize the Windows 10 environment.
• Install and remove printers and peripheral devices.
• Use Windows 10 security features.
This course is designed for end users who are familiar with computers and who need to use the features and functionality of the Windows 10 operating system for personal and/or professional reasons.
This course is intended for computer users who want to use the basic tools and features of Windows 10. Previous exposure to personal computers, desktop applications and the Internet is needed.